Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Last Talk


So I am not sure whether any of you have seen this or not, but I recently saw this for the first time. It was given to me by my brother--who has also had his fair share of difficulties over the course of the last couple years. This "Last Talk," has just reaffirmed my faith that when things do go wrong in our lives, we have our family and if our family is not enough--there is always the eternal perspective.

As Megan and I prepare to have our first child, I cant tell you how excited I am, but at the same time I dont think I would be normal if I wasnt at least a little nervous(which I am). However, it is comforting to know that given the things I believe in--things will always work out in the end and we will be blessed because of our faith. But anyway, if you think you have it bad, check this out because it might give you some perspective, click here if you want watch.

3 comments:

Monica said...

I had never watched that before so thanks for sharing it! You will both be great parents :)

Jana said...

ok, that was good.

Ryan said...

I know you were sincere Jana, but the computer makes it seem like you were really enthralled. Hehe. I am glad you both liked it.