Sunday, April 13, 2008

One More Week!


So after today I will officially have one more week of school at UVSC.  Classes end this Thursday with Friday as a study day and then on the following Monday I have both of my most difficult finals.  Awesome huh?  On the positive side I guess I will get them done and over with--so thats good.  After that, I have two more finals on Wednesday and then one on Thursday but that one is my basketball coaching class which should be super simple.  

Anyway, I cant say how relieved I am to know that I am finally done with UVSC.  It feels like I have been there for like six years.... oh wait I have!!!  Thats right, a four year degree took me nearly six years, but thats because I had one really bad semester, which did in theory put me back an entire year.  At the same time, I am very anxious to get going with Optometry school.  I really hope that my experience will be vastly different from undergrad just because I will be happy to be there and I am guessing there wont be nearly as much busy work, which is always a plus.  But, I guess we will see soon enough.

3 comments:

Megan said...

YEA RYAN!!!!!!

Jana said...

Finals and Jury Duty...Sounds like a lot of fun!

Congrats to Ryan! Just make it though the week and you're about done!!!

Monica said...

I'm so jealous. I've only got two more semesters (hopefully), but I know they're going to drag on. Aren't finals so horrible? I dread them.