Monday, September 15, 2008

woah


Jana visited.  She did more in one week on my place than I could have done in a year.  This is what we did:

-Finished up deep cleaning
-Removed tons of unnecessary wires and cables (I wish we got a picture)
-Changed out two light fixtures
-Added one table lamp and one floor lamp
-Picked a color and painted two bathrooms
-Rearranged furniture
-Planned changes for the kitchen
-Removed tile 
-Put up drapes
-Hung all of my pictures
-and removed a lot of the super frustrating stripped screws

before and after pics coming soon ....(probably in the next post)

I'm tired and I was just her assistant.  Thank you so much Jana.  It now doesn't just look like we live here, but it looks good!  And to think all of this was fueled by cotton candy sandwiches!?!?  haha.  You are amazing.  

The week started off with a dinner with Krister & Sheri at my place and ended up with a dinner with Uncle Blaine, Aunt Kathy, Heidi, & Mike at Krister's prepared my yours truly and Jana.  It all was great.  Mom, you should be jealous that Kathy has held Cora more recently than you.  






oh, one last thing.  This was the first week that Cora didn't scream through her baths.  What a relief for me.  

2 comments:

LieslPie said...

i'm jeolous...i can't wait to see before and afters.

elise and jeff said...

She is just darling and It is so great to have sisters!! My sister Celeste is having a baby at the end of Oct and Jeff and I are flying out to help her too////I hope we can do as much good as Jana did!!!