Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reasons to SMILE


I have two good reasons to smile:

1.  Cora slept through the night again.  10:30 pm to 6:30 am.  The even bigger news is: I slept EIGHT CONSECUTIVE HOURS!  I have not slept 8 hours straight since last November.  That was 11 months ago.  It's about time.  

2.  Over the weekend, the prophet of our church, President Monson, announced that a templewill be built here downtown Philly!  We are really excited because currently, the closest temples are DC and Manhattan.  

I love her little half smile.  

4 comments:

Julee said...

Megan I need these pictures of Cora!! So cute

Jana said...

cute smiles:)

elise and jeff said...

Megan when I heard that on Saturday about the temple I thought of ya'll, I guess ya'll are the only ones I know out there, but that's great and
TAG your IT-see my blog for details:)

LieslPie said...

i LOVE the smile one and can't believe you got that one camera.