Cora's new thing is to reach through the bumper pads and grasp the bars on the crib. She uses it as leverage to maneuver herself around. It's been fun to watch her realize that her hands are attached and that she can control them. She is very responsive and is so fun to play with.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting! I am headed out of town to CA for Thanksgiving to visit my brother, so that should be fun. I hope that you guys are doing well. We need to chat again SOON! :)
that is the CUTEST picture EVER!!! it looks professional. lola just walked into the room and saw this picture and she said "BABY CORA!!!"
What a great picture Megan!!!
I just wanted you guys to know I think of you often. Every time I'm walking back from getting the mail, when I think about going to basketball, and of course every time we walk out the front door. Cora is cute as always! Hope all is well and Happy Thanksgiving this week!
dis is a cool pic.
Post a Comment