Monday, January 5, 2009

back at it


The past 3 weeks have flown by.  It was so nice to have Ryan around more and I'm sure he thought it was nice to have a break from school.  Our plan to get lots of extra sleep was a joke because of the crankiness of teething and the aftermath of vaccinations.  Good timing.  Regardless, we enjoyed our time together.  Ryan is already back to classes and studying hard. 
 
Cora has started eating food.  She really likes it.  She even screams between bites because I am not fast enough with the spoon.  

3 comments:

Monica said...

I agree that the break flew by way too fast! I'm glad you and Ryan and Cora were able to enjoy your time together at least :)

Justin said...

Just like Ryan.....can't get food in the mouth fast enough. I miss feeding the baby food.

Justin said...

Just like Ryan.....can't get food in the mouth fast enough. I miss feeding the baby food.