Friday, April 10, 2009

Smith PlayHouse

Ryan, Cora, and I went to Smith's PlayHouse downtown.  It is a huge mansion for kids under 5 and their parents.  It has been a playhouse for over a 100 years.  Best of all, it's FREE.  We had a lot of fun, and I'm sure Cora will enjoy it even more as she gets a little bigger.  

Cora loved the train.  She wouldn't let go of the steering wheel. 
 
She refused to crawl through the tunnel of the train to daddy.  

The room with the building blocks was her favorite.





We also liked the truck area.  





We had just gotten off of the giant slide.  Watch the video.  Pretty cool. 

Ryan went on the slide too.  It was perfect weather for a day outside. 
 
We spent some time on the playground too.    

This was her first time on swings.  She loved it.  

That's the back of the house in the background.

Cora has so much fun that she fell asleep just on the short walk to the car.  

Sleeping Beauty.  


5 comments:

Jana said...

Cora has grown the past three weeks since I was there last. I like the videos of the slide. Fun!!!

Monica said...

I love Cora's big smile in the picture with the building blocks!

Jaime said...

thanks for sharing your fun day with all of us! you guys are so cute! i'm glad you take cora out for fun times. (even if it is really for you guys :)

tothe4thfloor said...

That place looks like so much fun! And in the first picture Cora's little smirk looks just like you!

The 3 Nomads said...

I just re-discovered your blog. Love it!!
I have been wanting to check that place out. It looks like a ton of fun! I'm so glad you guys could get out together.