Tuesday, June 23, 2009

play play play

Ryan's internship is finished! Time to play. We have gone on a few little excursions that have been fun. I have hardly taken any pictures (that is if I even remembered to take the camera with us)....I guess we were having too much fun.


These two were taken at the "Berry Festival" in Amish Country near Lancaster. Ryan is eating the special cookie of the weekend: the Jam Thumbprint. It was yum. Although it's been cloudy and on and off rainy, but we managed to get a picnic in.

Cora now loves standing. She even has taken two unassisted steps. I love to see her learning and growing. I love her new summer PJs. I keep her in them all day cause her bum is so cute.

All the toys in the world do not compare to two pot lids and some string. She sure knows a little about playing hard.

We took our chance at swimming with the rain clouds overhead. Cora LOVED it. She looked like a old pro out there.

My other video wouldn't upload, so this is what you get.

6 comments:

SydneyMin said...

She's just about the cutest baby ever! I love Cora :) I'm glad you guys are having fun!!

Amber said...

Love the swimming pool pictures! I wish adults looked that cute in swimsuits and floating devices. :)

Julee said...

I agree!! Cora is way cute.

The 3 Nomads said...

I'm so glad your having fun. Cora is adorable. I can't believe she's standing and almost walking! That's awesome that she likes the water so much. Good bug catcher too :)

janice neal said...

I love the new title for your blog. Looks like you are enjoying mother hood. I know I did. This blog is such a great life- time memory . Wish I had it for Matthew and Nicholas

Jana said...

Cora looks so tall and I just saw her only a few weeks back!