ryan, megan, cora, & vera
more snow than we have here. i like your back sliding doors...it looks like you have a pretty view.
Looks like our house...crazy we move from Utah and we are getting more snow than we ever had...too bad we weren't in Utah, then we could at least enjoy it a little more than the streets of a big city.
WOW... I can't believe the snow 3ft high out our sliding glass doors!Love that Cora is wearing the hat I picked out for her. She's too cute.
I'm jealous. We haven't had snow for weeks, just blah gray. Your coat is so pretty!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
more snow than we have here. i like your back sliding doors...it looks like you have a pretty view.
Looks like our house...crazy we move from Utah and we are getting more snow than we ever had...too bad we weren't in Utah, then we could at least enjoy it a little more than the streets of a big city.
WOW... I can't believe the snow 3ft high out our sliding glass doors!
Love that Cora is wearing the hat I picked out for her. She's too cute.
I'm jealous. We haven't had snow for weeks, just blah gray. Your coat is so pretty!
Post a Comment