Sunday, November 18, 2012

back in business


After a longer than planned blog break, I am back in this space.  Doubtful anyone is out there anymore, but that's not my reason for coming back.

See my cute girls?  My world revolves around them.  Cora at nearly 4 1/2 years and Vera at 11 1/2 months.  Some days I wish I could freeze time and keep them exactly how they are now, but I understand that's not the plan.  Love them.  And I knitted their matching sweaters.  It was a labor of love for sure, especially since 5 minutes after putting the sweaters on I know they will be covered in graham crackers crumbs and more.

6 comments:

janice neal said...

We are still out here.... woohoowohoo watching you. janice

Jana said...

YAY!

SydneyMin said...

Ha ha. I'm here! They are adorable and love the sweaters! I cannot believe how old "baby" Cora is! I remember when she was tiny.

Julee said...

hey, I'm still here!! Darling picture... I'm going to steal it.

Monica said...

Gorgeous girls and sweaters. I'm always covered in whatever food my baby has/is eating so the crumb comment made me smile. Glad you're blogging again.

janice neal said...

It wont be long now til your cousins are there!!!!!! Oh what fun.