Friday, December 5, 2008

us lately

Ryan had a some free time Thanksgiving week, so we met up my brother for lunch downtown.  It was so fun, we'll have to do it again soon.  We also had an enjoyable walk/drive around town and saw some amazing murals.  


          


Thanksgiving was awesome.  It is great having Krister & Sheri across town and Jana & Matt just a drive away.   The day (and impromptu slumber party) was filled with great people, fabulous food, a relaxing walk, and some rockin guitar hero.  Thanks for letting me do my laundry too.  (Jana's post has the full details of the Thanksgiving/Birthday extravaganza.)

             

Since then, Ryan has been MIA.  He has been putting in some long hours studying for exams.  Cora has been supporting Ryan by wearing her PCO t-shirt and has been practicing her hand-eye coordination.  I have been busy with lots of sewing, church stuff, and all the other normal stuff.  



9 comments:

Jana said...

Great pictures! I miss Cora already!

Jaime said...

ryan, thanks for your comment on my blog. i wouldve written back through email, except, i dont know it. but, your comment helped me. :) i cried while i read it. times have been pretty tough. i havent had one of these in a while. i'm just hoping every day that it will be over soon. thanks for your words of wisdom. :)

Monica said...

I love the pictures of you and Cora! You look great!

Jana said...

I was just thinking that I can't believe that Cora already fits that t-shirt!

LieslPie said...

so, i just noticed that cora actually has eyebrows, unlike my girls. all these pictures are so cute. this was a good update megan.

LieslPie said...

i seriously LOVE the pic of you and cora.

Melanie and Ernie said...

You both are soooo cute!!! I can't wait to see you...only a month to go!!! WAHOO!!!

lindson said...

i cant belive you guys have been in philly this long and havent taken a picture of ryan eating a cheese steak yet.

Rob and Emmalee said...

Cora is getting so big. she is adorable! I am so excited that I came across your blog. We miss seeing your smiles here in Utah.