Monday, December 15, 2008

flash lights and candles



Christmas came early for Ryan.  He got a really really really expensive flash light (for school, of course).  I guess it's not just any flash light...he can see the back of my eyes from across the room.  He was so excited to check it out that it was hard to get him to look at me to take a picture.  I can only imagine that Cora and I are going to be his testing subjects for years to come.  


It is great living in the same city as my oldest brother, Krister.  We haven't lived this close to one another since I was like in 2nd grade or something.  We celebrated his birthday this weekend Anderson style with candles on a chocolate cake with unsweetened whipped cream and hot chocolate sauce.  I can't express how happy I am to have Krister and Sheri nearby.  I really do live in the City of Brotherly Love.  haha.  


7 comments:

Jana said...

I missed the bday party! Looks like fun.

Candice said...

Those flashlights aren't cheep are they? It took a big chunck out of our savings when Michael had to buy all that stuff! Michael showed me how to use it though and that is really cool!

Justin said...

Ooooo your own otoscope! I'm jealous.

lindson said...

can you look into my eyes all the way in orem? i got an eye dr appointment on saturday and i trust you more than dr bean

Megan said...

Yes. Well, I am very excited about my retinoscope and ophthalmoscope, unfortunately I cannot see through it all the way to Orem. Sorry.

Ryan said...

Whoops, that last comment was mine.

Monica said...

I love the "Friends don't let friends go to the U of U" haha I know what you mean when you say it's great living close to your oldest brother again! Mine just moved to Lehi from San Diego and it's so fun being able to spend time with him again!