ryan, megan, cora, & vera
For those who want the percentiles: 65% for weight, 70% for length, and something like 50% for head.
I can't believe how fast they grow. She sure is a cutie and I"m glad you guys are having a blast out there!
What a sweetie :) Can't believe how big she's getting!
She's too precious!
Can you imagine if we all nearly doubled in size each year!
We'd be the size of whales...whew. Love her, and love the comparison, it's so weird to think that was only a year ago. How time flies.
Good readiing this post
Post a Comment
7 comments:
For those who want the percentiles: 65% for weight, 70% for length, and something like 50% for head.
I can't believe how fast they grow. She sure is a cutie and I"m glad you guys are having a blast out there!
What a sweetie :) Can't believe how big she's getting!
She's too precious!
Can you imagine if we all nearly doubled in size each year!
We'd be the size of whales...whew. Love her, and love the comparison, it's so weird to think that was only a year ago. How time flies.
Good readiing this post
Post a Comment