ryan, megan, cora, & vera
Wheres the rest of the brady bunch?
I think my dress is the same size as Liesl's dress...I must have really wanted to wear it b/c it looks pretty small on me! Cute sisters!
So cute! My sisters and I have quite a few pictures like this. Aren't they fun? I might have to go find one now :)
where do i begin..there's just so much to make fun of jana for. haha. nice socks.
Very cute...I can't wait to see your own little girls holding hands..by the way that little look you have looks like cora
Megan! (This is your cousin Kelly here, long time no see!) I adore this picture. I don't know what Liesl's talking about, I'm digging Jana's socks. :) You three are so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wheres the rest of the brady bunch?
I think my dress is the same size as Liesl's dress...I must have really wanted to wear it b/c it looks pretty small on me! Cute sisters!
So cute! My sisters and I have quite a few pictures like this. Aren't they fun? I might have to go find one now :)
where do i begin..there's just so much to make fun of jana for. haha. nice socks.
Very cute...I can't wait to see your own little girls holding hands..by the way that little look you have looks like cora
Megan! (This is your cousin Kelly here, long time no see!) I adore this picture. I don't know what Liesl's talking about, I'm digging Jana's socks. :) You three are so cute.
Post a Comment