Spring is so much better than Winter. We have been spending lots of time outdoors exploring and enjoying nature.
We made jam. Cora ate more berries than what actually made it into the bowl.
Here's my issue: Cora is growing up. Seriously, look at the picture on the left. That's a big girl, not a baby. But then I see the picture on the right and I conclude that she's still a baby as long as she still has those giant jiggily cheeks.

5 comments:
She'll always be your baby but she is getting to be a big girl too :) I love the pictures of you two making jam together! So sweet!
Mmmmm I want some of your jam. Unfortunately our babies are growing up. It is so sad, and fun at the same time. Cora's cheeks are seriously to die for. And you always have her dressed so cute. I'm glad you guys are getting to play outside more, I start to go crazy staying inside too long.
either way, big girl or baby...she's a cute girl. i'm glad you're carrying on the girls top-notch hairdo.
Cora has cute legs.
that picture of cora with the danelion is amazing. you are a great little photographer.
Post a Comment