cora cora cora. crazy girl. she's a spirited little busy body. i feel like she's growing to fast lately and she is learning so much. here's a little about her lately:
-She just went through a long monster phase. We say "fee-fi-fo-fum ROAR" to scare them away. They haven't made an appearance in the past week or so. But, she now says that she see "scary lizards" down the stairway when the light is off. When she first told me about the "scary lizards" I had a hard time not laughing.
-Cora says, "oh dear" throughout the day. I think she got it from some books that we've read.
-At breakfast, I said, "Oops, you spilled your drink." She then said, "Actually, I spilled my juice." Woah, you're only 2!
-She was in the backseat of the car yelling, "BOOGIE." Being the good mama that I am I took the boogie from her finger and put it in a wrapper in my bag. A few minutes later, she started shouting, "GOOD PICK."
-She pretends all day long. She pretends she is other people and she pretends to do things. I can't think of an exceptionally funny example, but I do really enjoy watching her imagination grow.
-She also sings all day long. Seriously, she is a living musical. She is the best singer in nursery and even sings with vibrato.
-Last, she has an amazing memory. She remembers things from a long time ago and and brings it up to me. She talks about her Philly friends and the things that we did with them. It is really cute to see her get excited about things she remembers.
 |
| maybe those pants are getting a little short? |
 |
| riding the horsey that i rode when i was little |
 |
| kite flying with daddy |
 |
| table dancing |
 |
| chalkboard drawing. it's a caterpillar with legs in the bottom and a butterfly towards the top. |
 |
| jumping on her bed (her bed at grandma's house). |
 |
| I just finished making this quilt for her big girl bed. It is made mainly from scraps from clothes and things I've sewn for her. She can point to the different fabrics and tell me what they are from. So cute. Once again, I love sewing, but I love sewing for this little girl more than ever. |
5 comments:
Nice post. Loved it all!
love the table dancing!!! wooo whoooo!!! cora is awesome.
ps, love the quilt.
I love the quilt too. Cora is a good chalkboard drawer! I'm impressed. Oh, and I miss hearing her sing.
Can't believe how big she is getting! I loved all the cute quotes :)
Post a Comment