Wednesday, March 30, 2011

utah

there are lots of good things about utah, but the best is having family around so much. 

tea parties with cousins lola and ava

playing in snow 




aunt liesl and the awesome sled

grandpa did the hard part

juilana can walk!!

juliana and stella with brent

the cousins in order of age.  only missing Elsie for all the Anderson grandkids.  

i had fun trying to keep up with the "higher" requests while swinging.  

cora got to meet her great grandma and great grandpa hawkes.

grandma and papa hayes even came to town and took us to the zoo!

cora has some awesome older cousins to look up to.

hard at work.

3 comments:

Jana said...

I found this before it ever hit my reader, or I skipped over it on accident. Love this summary post. Great pictures.

SydneyMin said...

looks like a blast in the big UT!

Melanie and Ernie said...

So cute!! I'm glad you can be with family!