Very cute family. I hope all is well with you guys and that your transition from a 3 family to a 4 family is going well. I really think Vera favors your side of the family, Megan...I can see your sisters in her face. Love to all of you, can't wait to see you guys in the summer!!!
5 comments:
I love the stripes!
goodness she has grown so much already!!
Very cute family. I hope all is well with you guys and that your transition from a 3 family to a 4 family is going well. I really think Vera favors your side of the family, Megan...I can see your sisters in her face. Love to all of you, can't wait to see you guys in the summer!!!
Soo cute!! Love those little girls. We r excited to come and meet her in February!! Ps love the jammies :)
Wow.... So so so cute. I love the stripes on those tiny legs.
Post a Comment