Saturday, February 2, 2008

Not cutting it.

The last few days have been kind of frustrating.  Maybe some of you have felt the same way, so let me explain.  This last week I have been asked questions that I should have been able to answer--questions that are so basic and fundamental for my degree that I should be able to answer right off the bat.  Well, as I previously stated I was asked these questions but I drew a blank.  I was kind of mad at myself.  It is just so frustrating when you study so hard and get all this information in your head over the course of a few years and then it all goes out the other ear.  Its lame, right?  Please tell me that this does not just happen to me or does it?

3 comments:

Jana said...

Totally normal. Especially when on the spot and overloaded with cramming more and more information into your brain. Don't even think twice about that, it happens to EVERYONE!

Jana said...

By the way, HAPPY BDAY to you today! I called while you were still at the library so hopefully Megan passed along my happy wishes to you:)

Ryan said...

Thanks for your positive outlook Jana-nana.