Friday, February 15, 2008

Small World


So I am sure I have told all of you how often that I get stopped by random people wherever I am and they say, "do I know you" or "you look familiar."  Anyway, if I havent told you that this happens--well, it happens pretty frequently to me.  Not to say all the time but a good portion when I am out and about. 

Anyway, last night Mugsy and I went to the temple to do some sealings at the temple for our ward and well, we got there early because we didnt want to get caught up in the traffic because of the storm.  So we left pretty early and arrived at the temple about twenty minutes early.  Because of that we were put into a sealing room and went to work with a bunch of random people.  First off, since it was a sealing assignment the people already looked familiar because they were from the same stake as us but, it is not like we really knew anyone.  Needless, to say, we had a lot of fun.  Our sealer was funny as well as the people in the room with us. 

After we got done, one of the ladies that was in the room doing sealins with us went up to Megan in the locker room and told her was seemed to be a very description of a conversation I had with her about LASIK at the Walmart.  Anyway, Megan made a funny comment last night saying "it is already a small enough world in the church, but it is even smaller when you are a member of the church AND work at Walmart."  So yeah, I thought it was funny.

0 comments: