Saturday, February 2, 2008

Strange or not?


So I was studying up in the library the other day and well---lets just say a man has to take a break every once in a while.  So I walked into the bathroom and right as I walked in there was a guy in there sitting with his guitar.  Was he waiting for a urinal to open up?  No.  He was sitting and playing some music on his guitar.  Weird?  I think so... what do you think?

Also, the other thing I want to discuss is to poll whether it is weird o talk to yourself out loud in public.  This is somewhat normal.  I have done it maybe once or twice just to review points before taking a test or something, but the people I talking about will reason abnormally loud.  If it was me I would think to stop talking until there were no people around me. What about you?

1 comments:

LieslPie said...

i talk to myself all the time in the grocery store. people probably think i'm just talking to the babies but i'm saying, "crap, i forgot the toilet paper...and the milk...and what should we have for dinner tonight". seriously, i talk loud... and no, i'm not normal.