ryan, megan, cora, & vera
what the heck!
i love how you just wrote "i have shingles" and now other explanation. haha.
Oh you poor thing...I guess it could be worse, but good luck with that. I'd laugh about it but I know that I'll get something worse so I won't.
You rock babe!! You are so brave!
Ryan told me that your meds were making you a bit dizzy, so hopefully you're feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything at all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what the heck!
i love how you just wrote "i have shingles" and now other explanation. haha.
Oh you poor thing...I guess it could be worse, but good luck with that. I'd laugh about it but I know that I'll get something worse so I won't.
You rock babe!! You are so brave!
Ryan told me that your meds were making you a bit dizzy, so hopefully you're feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything at all!
Post a Comment