Thursday, June 5, 2008

What did you say?


The other day Ryan and I went to Wendy's to get a frosty.  I guess it was obvious that I don't get fast food often because I didn't know that a frosty comes in chocolate AND vanilla.  The cashier asked me what flavor I wanted and I didn't understand.  I thought a frosty was a frosty.  I didn't know of all of the choices now a days.  (By the way, the vanilla frosty was first served in August 2006).  Anyway, Ryan was making fun of me later that night about this.  I was trying to justify my position of not knowing by saying something like "I bet a lot of people don't know that a frosty comes in different flavors."  He replied by saying, "Megan, everyone on the planet knows that a Wendy's frosty comes in chocolate and vanilla, even the aliens."  

I know Ryan is a college graduate (in BIOLOGY), but I think he just told me that there are aliens on planet earth.  

3 comments:

Jana said...

Ryan's right, the aliens do know about the vanilla frosty. They are the one's who told me about the vanilla frosty!

Melanie said...

It's alright Meggy, I don't blame you for not knowing. Sometimes Ryan can be a liar anyway...just ask him...lol

Ryan said...

How rude. Megan you can ask me... I will tell you the truth, maybe.