make lots of messes
play hard
go for a run with mama and maybe go for a ride in the car
read books with daddy
help mama in the kitchen. see our yellow aprons.
be wild after a bath
try to fill up that belly all day long
relax
video left: one perk of living in a building is that the hallways function as an indoor track on rainy days.
video right: cora is always pointing to this doll and saying "baby" and then gives kisses. it is so cute.
one last thing: cora LOVES watching videos of herself. I showed her this blog with her videos and she was laughing and pointing at herself saying "baby." i need to get that on video.

4 comments:
i can't believe those shoes fit her!!! they are so cute on her. i love the pot belly in the picture of her wearing the white shirt and pink pants. great set of pictures. cute purse/basket you made for her.
This post will get at least a hundred separate views from me. I can't get enough.
I love her! Her belly is so delicious!
Cute post Megan!!
Post a Comment