ryan, megan, cora, & vera
Cute! I have a video of Emma ...in the closet, out of the closet, in the closet, out of the closet...she did it for about an hour! So cute.
That's too funny. Again, Cora looks a lot like baby Megan in these pictures. Very very cute!
Fun!!!I didn't know you have a blog! (I saw it on the blog list on Bethany's page). We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute! I have a video of Emma ...in the closet, out of the closet, in the closet, out of the closet...she did it for about an hour! So cute.
That's too funny. Again, Cora looks a lot like baby Megan in these pictures. Very very cute!
Fun!!!
I didn't know you have a blog! (I saw it on the blog list on Bethany's page). We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment