ryan, megan, cora, & vera
what the heck, who took these awesome pictures? i love them.
cool picures
I love the swing picture (and the others as well!). I am so excited for it to be fall too!
i love these shots. it looks like something done with a holga, because of the vignetting. some cross processing. but clearly, they're polaroids. :) man, i miss photography. these are awesome pictures.
I love these pictures!
megan- i need awesome pictures like that RIGHT NOW. how did you do it???
so r u going to tell us all how you did the pics? They look so good.
Gorgeous!!
This wwas lovely to read
Post a Comment
9 comments:
what the heck, who took these awesome pictures? i love them.
cool picures
I love the swing picture (and the others as well!). I am so excited for it to be fall too!
i love these shots. it looks like something done with a holga, because of the vignetting. some cross processing. but clearly, they're polaroids. :) man, i miss photography. these are awesome pictures.
I love these pictures!
megan- i need awesome pictures like that RIGHT NOW. how did you do it???
so r u going to tell us all how you did the pics? They look so good.
Gorgeous!!
This wwas lovely to read
Post a Comment