Those are cool! I thought your story about falling into the fountain was hilarious! How is it that the pregnant Megan falls into the enormous fountain! So funny!
oh Kayleen, that is too funny that you thought it was me that fell in-it was actually ryan (thank goodness). It was pretty funny to watch, but I was more in shock at the time. Too bad we didn't get it on video.
4 comments:
Wow, great bird shots! Mid flight too!
Those are cool! I thought your story about falling into the fountain was hilarious! How is it that the pregnant Megan falls into the enormous fountain! So funny!
oh Kayleen, that is too funny that you thought it was me that fell in-it was actually ryan (thank goodness). It was pretty funny to watch, but I was more in shock at the time. Too bad we didn't get it on video.
White ducks remind me of Aflac because that's who my brother works for haha
Post a Comment