Wednesday, May 7, 2008

lots of pictures

Seattle Art Museum



Bike Ride

(This was Ryan's 'nursing log' that was pretty amazing.) 


Tacoma Glass Museum



Fuji Teriyaki
(The owner even remembered him after his 4 year absence.)


Pikes Place Market




Mariner's Baseball Game





3 comments:

Jana said...

Can you believe you did so much in only a week! Looks like so much fun!

Monica said...

What exactly is a 'nursing log'?

And I am so jealous that you went to a Mariners game! Next time you should invite me to go with you...I'm very pleasant to travel with! haha

Miller Family said...

Megan I'm pretty sure I have a picture in front of the exact same place at Pike Place Market, we took it because Jason's dad makes honey. Crazy, we will have to compare pics. It looks like you guys had a great time, gotta get those trips in before baby comes!!