Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pregnancy Update


We are officially in the last trimester and have about 11 weeks to go.  I am going to the doctor every other week now and am getting more and more excited for the baby to come.  I think we even have decided on the name for our sweet little girl.  


This is a picture of my big belly at week 28.  It certainly keeps on growing and is getting more and more uncomfortable.  I even get the alien stomach sometimes when the baby is on one side or kicks hard.   I'll be happy to have the baby to take pictures of rather than just my growing self....haha.  




I also added some more bird pictures to the previous bird post that you should scroll down to see.

6 comments:

The Ashment Family said...

Wow, you look so good! I'll be so excited to see pictures when she's ready to come. So, are you going to share the name or keep it a surprise?

Jana said...

you grew in the past week!

Miller Family said...

You look great Megan. I love reading your pregnancy updates. I just had to do my gestational diabetes test today, the drink wasn't so bad but I hate having my blood drawn. We need to get together and talk babies!! Are you busy this Friday afternoon???

Megan said...

Aww babe... you look so beautiful! I love you punky.

Megan said...

Just so you all know, ryan wrote that last comment...it was still logged in as me. hahah

Ginny- check your email. I'm about to write you.

Kayleen and everyone else - We are naming our baby Cora after my great great grandma. We have a middle name chosen, but it is still under debate...although I think we won't change our minds.

Monica said...

I really like that name! I want to name a boy after my grandpa but first I have to convince Gavin to like the name :)