Oh I'm so glad I got to see her and you on your blog! How does it feel to finally have her to hold? She is so precious! You said (or maybe it was Ryan?) that she is a chubby 8lbs but since we have 10lb babies in my family she looks like the cutest LITTLE thing ever! I love you! sarah jean
Megan our babies are only a few days apart, they are totally going to date when they are older. I want to hear your story. Aren't you glad it is all over and now you just have your sweet baby. Keep the pictures coming! Good luck with everything. I'm finding that this parenting thing is challenging, but so rewarding.
8 comments:
Megan,
Those are precious! Cora is beautiful! I heard you did it without an epidural. I am so impressed!
oh my goodness....so cute. you got some really good pictures.
I love the pictures, but I need to see Cora in person! I'm jealous that Gavin saw her before I did!
Cora is so cute!
Hooray for a cute new baby! Congratulations. You all look great. I can't believe that you delivered without an epidural! Amazing!
Oh I'm so glad I got to see her and you on your blog! How does it feel to finally have her to hold? She is so precious! You said (or maybe it was Ryan?) that she is a chubby 8lbs but since we have 10lb babies in my family she looks like the cutest LITTLE thing ever! I love you! sarah jean
Love her, love her, love her...I can't wait to hold her again. I love her chubby cheeks...just like her daddy.
Megan our babies are only a few days apart, they are totally going to date when they are older. I want to hear your story. Aren't you glad it is all over and now you just have your sweet baby. Keep the pictures coming! Good luck with everything. I'm finding that this parenting thing is challenging, but so rewarding.
Post a Comment