Megan Happy Pioneer Day to you too! I hope that you have your baby soon. . . like maybe today or tomorrow or Saturday! :) I will be sure to keep checking on you. I am sorry that you are miserable. Thanks again for going to lunch and being such a great listener. It was just what I needed!
I want you to know that the first thing I did when we got home from Flaming Gorge was check your blog :) I was sure you'd have a baby by now! Hopefully you do!
4 comments:
Megan
Happy Pioneer Day to you too! I hope that you have your baby soon. . . like maybe today or tomorrow or Saturday! :) I will be sure to keep checking on you. I am sorry that you are miserable. Thanks again for going to lunch and being such a great listener. It was just what I needed!
haha Oh man I feel your pain...I really hope that she comes soon for you!
Every day I keep thinking, "this will be the day!" Yet another day continues to pass and no baby. Maybe today will be the day:)
I want you to know that the first thing I did when we got home from Flaming Gorge was check your blog :) I was sure you'd have a baby by now! Hopefully you do!
Post a Comment