Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FYI


As you can probably guess we are really busy at the time being, trying to get a schedule and routine, as well as getting familiar with new experiences.  Anyway, I just wanted to say that both Cora and Megan are doing well and are as beautiful as ever--I couldnt be anymore lucky.  So just as an FYI, if you are dying to see more pictures of Cora you can access some by going to Liesl's blog which can be found below and then once things kind of calm down we will add some more.  Thank you all for your prayers and love.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for the FYI! Tell Megan she looks great and please knock on our door if you need anything, even if it's in the middle of the night I'd be more than willing to help! Your daughter is beautiful :) We're very happy for you all!

C & E said...

Thanks for the blog invite. We're so excited for you guys. Let us know when you're ready for visitors!

elise and jeff said...

Oh Megan I am truly happy for you...
AND hey good job for having a baby I'm sure it's not easy and I heard it was natural, wow you are an inspiration! She is just darling, enjoy her...I must admit that I am a little jealous:) I want a baby too!!!