
We survived another year. Four years is a pretty long time, but it certainly went by fast. Love you Ryan.

To celebrate, we talked of going to do sealings at the temple (especially since it happened to be our ward's assignment this morning), hike and tour the Timpanogos Caves, go to the Park City outlets, and lots of other ideas because Ryan had the entire day off. Since I am still a bum with really low energy, we didn't do any of the above.....BUT....we certainly had some fun. This is what we DID do:
-Slept in (well, kind of. Just as much as I possibly can and I tried really hard not to disturb Ryan so he could sleep in)
-Got the oil changed in the car
-Washed the car at my parents house
-Looked at my baby pictures and laughed about trying to know what our baby will look like (and found some hilarious pictures that I will make a post of later)
-Rode bikes around for a while and got Ryan's head sunburned
-Got the oil changed in the car
-Washed the car at my parents house
-Looked at my baby pictures and laughed about trying to know what our baby will look like (and found some hilarious pictures that I will make a post of later)
-Rode bikes around for a while and got Ryan's head sunburned
-Walked part of the Provo River Trail and had fun playing in the water up by Bridal Veil Falls.
-Went to the mall to walk around in the AC to use up some time before dinner and to find some jeans for Ryan. (Unsuccessful on the jeans for Ryan. I think he is still getting skinnier and possibly taller.)
-Ate at PF Changs. This was our first date location and our (or at least mine....not sure about Ryan) favorite restaurant.
-Finished walking the other side of the mall and found the most fabulous pair of sunglasses. Let me just tell you that I have been looking for cool sunglasses under $15 for like 2 years. I was successful in finding them and was WAY under the $15 budget. Ryan especially had fun trying on all of the trendy humongous sunglasses and funny sun hats at Forever 21. Too bad I didn't get a picture of him. I was laughing my guts out. I like my new cheap-o sunglasses.

-Ate at PF Changs. This was our first date location and our (or at least mine....not sure about Ryan) favorite restaurant.
-Finished walking the other side of the mall and found the most fabulous pair of sunglasses. Let me just tell you that I have been looking for cool sunglasses under $15 for like 2 years. I was successful in finding them and was WAY under the $15 budget. Ryan especially had fun trying on all of the trendy humongous sunglasses and funny sun hats at Forever 21. Too bad I didn't get a picture of him. I was laughing my guts out. I like my new cheap-o sunglasses.
-Last, we spent a few hours in the evening chatting with some good friends about lots of happy things.
Sounds like a perfect day to me. Sometimes I like it when we have time to just relax and enjoy the simple things together instead of having big plans. I love you Ryan. Thanks for putting up with me and my pregnancy complaints. Cheers to another happy four years (and many more).

5 comments:
Happy Anniversary my peoples!
Nice glasses Megs.
Happy late anniversary. That would have been funny if you would have JUST said "cheers to another happy four years"....
Happy Anniversary! You look BEAUTIFUL in that wedding picture and you are still BEAUTIFUL! I hope that baby comes soon for you!
Surprise! The blog quitter is leaving you a comment!
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the day together :)
Only 17 days left! Are you ready?
Happy Anniversary you guys! We hope you had an outstanding day and hope you continue to have more outstanding days!
Just don't wait 4 more years for the next baby.
Post a Comment