ryan, megan, cora, & vera
I taught Cora to give kisses. Or maybe she is just smacking her lips. Whatever, I like it.
What I wouldn't give for a little Cora kiss. Kiss her for me! Miss you guys.
oh soooo cute. you were right about cora being jealous of natalie's babies' hair. cora has a little fuzz on top but not much yet. haha
I don't want you to find another way to share videos!! I like them. She is just so cute. I bet you just kiss those cheeks all day! There is nothing better than little baby cheeks.
That is so cute. Gramma loves kisses!! You used to wink at us. Wish I had a video of that. haha Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What I wouldn't give for a little Cora kiss. Kiss her for me! Miss you guys.
oh soooo cute. you were right about cora being jealous of natalie's babies' hair. cora has a little fuzz on top but not much yet. haha
I don't want you to find another way to share videos!! I like them. She is just so cute. I bet you just kiss those cheeks all day! There is nothing better than little baby cheeks.
That is so cute. Gramma loves kisses!! You used to wink at us. Wish I had a video of that. haha Mom
Post a Comment