Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my little inch worm



She has figured out how to really get around now, even if it is bummy inch worm style.  All I have to do is sprinkle Cheerios around the living room and she is occupied for hours.  At the rate we go through Cheerios, we should buy stock in General Mills.  

7 comments:

LieslPie said...

sooooo cute.

Jana said...

I can't believe this! Last week she couldn't do the worm. I'm so impressed!

Melanie and Ernie said...

That's awesome...I think I'm going to have a lazy baby that doesn't care to get around. Cora is getting sooo big, and sooo dang cute!!!

SydneyMin said...

Wow! I can't believe she can get around so well :) How cute is she?!?

Miller Family said...

Watch out Megan...she is so close to crawling and then your life gets way hard and busy!! Ollie moved like that right before he started crawling. She is so adorable though...seriously. I love the videos.

Monica said...

I love how she squirms around! She is so close to crawling! I try and get my niece to crawl and she just gets mad haha

The 3 Nomads said...

That is so adorable!! I love how babies really become like little dogs...cleaning up the floor as the move around. Too funny :)